Monday, January 4, 2010

Late Registration Day/First Day of School (in a while)




So today was the first day of school; it went pretty smooth at first.
I went up to the advisor and said: "Hit me up with an AA degree, here's my credits from BC!." And she was like: "Nu-uH! You ain't got enough credit! You needa take these classes." BAM! As she slammed down my credits sheet.
I was like 'SHOOT!' and 'FINE! I take them class now!'
She was like 'YOU LATE! BUT TRY.. Go Get Them Signatures!'
But before that she had me look up which classes& what time works for me on the website.. BUT the computers@school wouldn't go there; so I went home.
At 12:00pm I gotta go back and pick up my sister anyways you know!

When I got there I realized that even though I GOT THE BUILDING/CLASSNUMBER plus everything; BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS STILL (coulda spent an hour wondering in the rain).
So my sister took me there, but the CHINESE 2 class I was going to take was moved somewhere. Fortunately my PUBLIC SPEAKING class was there.

MRS. SHARON PROCTOR (A.K.A. PROCTOR S). I went in the class&sat down between this hot blonde chick & friendly looking brunette. She blabbered and took role, then went on the waiting list. I RAISED MY HAND: "YO TEACH! I AIN'T IN THEM WAITING LIST BUT I WAITIN TO TAKE ADD DIS CLASS!" She was like: "Eh.. So you're like number #14 waiting list?" I was like 'Yea..!' She's like: GOOD LUCK NEXT QUARTER.
AND I DIED.
&left the class.

That's what happen today. Planning to mail out some emails to teachers&their class and me being in them. (the class not the teacher [EW!]) Btw. there was a lotta cute girls there.

BTW. I made that beautiful GREEN OMELET & SPINACH FRIED RICE when I went home to look at classes online.

[Anybody help me? I've been trying to make a good Hong Kong Milk Tea but keep failing; I've made the granulated sugar syrup, got Lipton tea bags, & non-dairy creamer. But haven't gotten the taste right in five tries..]

1 comment:

 
 
Copyright © Dear Diary,
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com